A voyage to Hudson's bay, during the summer of 1812. Containing a particular account of the icebergs and other phenomena which present themselves in those regions; also, a description of the Esquimeaux and North American Indians; their manners, customs, dress, language, &c. &c. &c. By Thomas M'Keevor ...
- London, Printed for Sir R. Phillips and co., 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. l., 96 p. 8 pl. (incl. front.) 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAmVa 1228Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN: Imperfect: 2 plates wanting.
Signatures B and C are numbered "Voyages and travels, no. 8, vol. II." and the plates (at end of no. 2) are numbered "VIII."
"Voyage to the North Pole ... By the Chevalier de La Poix de Freminville" : p. -96.
Detached from Phillips, Sir Richard, ed. and pub. New voyages and travels. 3d ser. v. 2, no. 2, p. -76.
- Subject Terms:
- Eskimos.Hudson Bay.Indians of North America -- Hudson Bay.
YCBA Collections Search
MacKeevor, Thomas, A voyage to Hudson's bay, during the summer of 1812, 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.