The stranger's guide : being a complete Matlock director and pilot to the vicinity / by H. Moore.
- Seventh edition, improved.
- Derby : Printed by T. Richardson, for the author and the booksellers in Derby, Buxton, Ashbourne, etc., 1836.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 38 p.,  leaves of plates ( folded) : ill., map ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.D43 M66 1836Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Imprint and edition statement from front cover.
Title page engraved.
Anderson, J.P. Book of British topography, p. 84
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blue printed boards. Ms. notes on final free end-paper. Printed label reading "Essex Instititue Library. Library of Francis Peabody. Presented by Mrs. Martha Peabody" on inside of upper board. Inscribed: Francis Peabody.
- Subject Terms:
- Derby -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1836.Derbyshire (England) -- Description and travel.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1836.Essex Institute -- Bookplate.Etching -- Specimens -- 1836.Matlock (England) -- Description and travel.Peabody, Francis -- Autograph.Richardson, T. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.