The compleat drawing-book : containing many and curious specimens ... : with outlines to each plate ... : the whole neatly engrav'd on one hundred and thirteen copper plates, from Le Clerc, Le Brun, Berghem, Barlow, Chatelin, ... : to which are annexed proper instructions to youth ...
- Second edition : with the addition of twenty new landskips [sic], views, and ruins.
- London : Printed for, and sold by Robert Sayer ..., 1757.
- Physical Description:
- , 8,  p., ,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC735 C65 1757Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Bridson E86.
English short title catalogue, T165516.
T.p. printed in red and black.
Publisher's advertisement: p. 7-8.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Sayer, Robert -- Publisher.
- Drawing books.
Engravings -- 1757.
Engravings -- Hnand-colored -- 1757.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.