[Selections from a new book of landskips], 
- [Selections from a new book of landskips].
- Alternate Title(s):
- New book of landskips
- [London] : [R. Sayer & J. Bennett], 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves,  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process NC800 .S45 1776Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Attributed to Robert Sayer.
A made-up copy of six engraved plates comprising 3 views in outline by Fougeron; after O'Neil. One of the plates has the caption title "A new book of landskips" and imprint "Printed for R. Sayer & J. Bennett as the act directs 20 July 1776". Bound with: 5 additional plates from a drawing book and 3 leaves of amateur pencil drawings.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original boards.
Some illustrations mounted on leaves.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing books -- Specimens -- Early works to 1800.Landscape drawing -- 19th century -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Landscape drawing, English -- Early works to 1800.Robert Sayer and John Bennett (Firm) -- Publisher.
- Engravings -- 1776.
Drawing books -- England -- London -- 1776.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.