Illustrations of the public buildings of London : with descriptive accounts of each edifice : supplement : containing the new subjects and descriptions incorporated in the second edition / by W.H. Leeds.
- London : John Weale, 1838.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 136 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA970 B75 1838View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Supplement to Britton and Pugin's Illustrations of the public buildings of London.
Printed by W. Hughes (Successor to Mr. Valpy), King's Head Court, Gough Square.
Illustrations by T.T. Bury. F. Mansell, John Hawksworth; after Benjamin Ferrey, C.J. Richardson, W. Butler, William Wilkins, Thomas Larkins Walker and James Hakewill.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- England -- London.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1838.Hughes, W. -- Printer.Leeds, William H. -- Publisher.London (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Leeds, W. H. (William Henry), 1786-1866, Illustrations of the public buildings of London , 1838
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.