Antiquarian gleanings in the North of England : being examples of antique furniture, plate, church decorations, objects of historical interest, etc. / drawn and etched by William B. Scott, Government School of Design, Newcastle.
- London : George Bell, Fleet Street ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 18 p., 38 leaves of plates : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK928 .S36 1851+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Many of the plates are signed by C. Simms (engraver).
Date of publication from British Library.
BM (compact ed.), v. 23, p. 10
Eng. cat. of books, v. 1, p. 682
- Subject Terms:
- Bell, George -- PublisherDecoration and ornament -- Great Britain.Decoration and ornament, Architectural -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Antiquities.
- Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1851.
Wood engravings -- 1851.
YCBA Collections Search
Scott, William Bell, 1811-1890, Antiquarian gleanings in the North of England , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.