The scripture pocket-book, for 1849 , 
- The scripture pocket-book, for 1849 : containing an almanack, also a passage of scripture for every day, with an arrangement by which the Bible may be read in the course of the year; and a variety of useful information.
- London : Religious Tract Society, 56 Paternoster Row, and 65, St. Paul's Churchyard; and sold by the booksellers, 
- Physical Description:
- 191,  p.,  col. plate ; 13 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAY13 .P77 1850Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes index.
Color frontispiece illustration of Derwent Water, Cumberland, is a Baxter print, by George Baxter.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary flap binding. The engagements section is partially completed with devotional notes, in graphite. Cased with Poole's London annual repository, and ladies useful companion for 1851 (London: R. & A. Suttaby, ) and Carnan's ladies complete pocket book for 1851 (London: R. & A. Suttaby, ). Annotated.
- Subject Terms:
- Almanacs, English.Religious Tract Society -- Publisher.
- Almanacs -- Great Britain -- 1848.
Baxter prints -- 1848.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.