Hibernia's free trade, or, A plan for the general improvement of Ireland : peculiarly adapted to a free trade : in three parts : Parts I. and II. On building in water, ... : Part III. On improving the commercial and landed interest of Ireland : ... illustrated with sixty-four copper plates / by George Semple.
- Additional Title(s):
Hibernia's free trade.
Plan for the general improvement of Ireland.
Treatise on building in water.
- Second edition : with additions by the author.
- Dublin : Printed by R. Marchbank, and sold by W. Wilson, and L. Flin, 1780.
- Physical Description:
- x, 190 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTG320 S4 1780Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- English short title catalogue, N32860
Harris, E. British architectural books and writers. Cambridge [England] : Cambridge University Press, 1994,c1990. 816
First published as 'A treatise on building in water' in 1776. Cf. Harris.
- Subject Terms:
- Bridges -- Design and construction -- Early works to 1800.Bridges -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.Cofferdams -- Early works to 1800.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1780.Ireland -- Foreign economic relations -- Early works to 1800.Marchbank, Robert. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Semple, George, 1700?-1782?, Hibernia's free trade, or, A plan for the general improvement of Ireland , 1780
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.