IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Serres, John Thomas, 1759-1825, Views on the coasts of England, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, &c. , 1833
Views on the coasts of England, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, &c. / from drawings by J.T. Serres, late marine painter to His Majesty, and marine draftsman to the Right Honble. the Board of Admiralty.
- London : Published by J.W. Norie & Co. ..., 1833.
- Physical Description:
-  pages, xx leaves of plates : illustrations ; 43 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2022 21Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC Folio A 2022 21: Plates are hand-colored. Bound in contemporary brown half-calf. Bookplates: J.H. Baxendale; Almeric Hugh Paget, 1st Baron Queenborough.
- Subject Terms:
- Baxendale, J.H. -- Bookplate.Coasts -- Europe, Western.Paget, Almeric H. (Almeric Hugh), -- Bookplate.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.