Journal of a landsman from Portsmouth to Lisbon : on board His Majesty's ship.
- London : Published by Thomas M'Lean, 26, Haymarket, 1831.
- Physical Description:
- , 26 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsVK149 J68 1831+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithographs by Robert Seymour.
Printed by Howlett and Brimmer, 10, Frith Street, Soho.
Additional illustrations are mounted on pages throughout text.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 346
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in later red half morocco and marbled boards.
- Subject Terms:
- English wit and humor, Pictorial.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Howlett and Brimmer -- Printer.Satire, English.Seafaring life -- Great Britain.Thomas M'Lean -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1831.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.