A letter on ecclesiastical architecture : as applicable to modern churches : addressed to the Right Rev. Lord Bishop of London / by John Shaw.
- London : L. & G. Seeley, 1839.
- Physical Description:
- 32 p. :  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5461 S52 1839Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed on 4 double leaves.
Printed by W. M'Dowell, Printer, Pemberton Row, Gough-Square, London.
Illustrations by C. Burton. Printed by Day & Haghe.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Romanesque -- Great Britain.Church architecture -- Great Britain.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1839.M'Dowell, M. -- Printer.Seeley, L. & G. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Shaw, John, 1803-1870, A letter on ecclesiastical architecture , 1839
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.