Harmonic architecture : exemplified in a plan, elevations and sections, &c. of a building with four different fronts, upon an harmonic form or cube, now made octangular : being designed for a museum, in a retired situation of a park or garden ... / by J. Shortess.
- London : Printed for the Society of Booksellers for Promoting Learning, and sold by Messrs. Osborn and Smith, 1741.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. l.,  p. : 8 plates ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA997 S56 H37 1741Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Harris, E. British architectural books and writers. Cambridge [England] : Cambridge University Press, 1994,c1990. 821
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Early works to 1800.Architecture -- Early works to 1800.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1741.Society of Booksellers for Promoting Learning.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.