Sickelmore's select views of Brighton, 
- Sickelmore's select views of Brighton.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Select views of Brighton
Sicklemores' views of Brighton
Views of Brighton
- Brighton : Printed and published by C. and R. Sickelmore, letter-press and copper-plate printers, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaf,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 34 x 48 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2014 8Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Caption title: Sickelmores' views of Brighton.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Aquatint engravings by George Hunt; after Edward Fox, S.J.E. Jones, and H. Jones.
First leaf printed in four columns (within elaborate engraved border), listing and describing the plates.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery, 63
Ford, J. Images of Brighton, page 363
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's original yellow printed wrappers.
- Pavilion, Brighton -- Brighton Suspension Pier -- Brighton Chain Pier. In a storm -- Ireland's Royal Brighton Gardens -- General view of Kemp town -- East Cliff Brighton, storm approaching -- Marine Parade, Brighton -- The Temple, the seat of R.T. Kemp Esqr. Brighton -- The Battery, Brighton.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- Brighton.Brighton (England) -- Pictorial works.C. and R. Sickelmore -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1827.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.