Weiss Gallery (London, England), English portraiture and the Northern tradition, 1550-1680, [1987?]
English portraiture and the Northern tradition, 1550-1680.
- London : The Weiss Gallery, [1987?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1314.2 W45 1987 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introduction by David Piper.
- Subject Terms:
- Portrait painting -- 17th century -- England.Portrait painting, English -- 16th century.Portrait painting, English.