Six views in Whitby.
- [Whitby] : Pub. by S. Reed, Whitby, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 22 x 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.W57 S59 1835+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Lithography by Newman and Co.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery, 341
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. In illustrated purple wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape -- England -- Whitby.Reed, S. -- Publisher.Whitby (England) -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1835.
- Whitby from the West Cliff
- Whitby from the end of the West Pier
- Whitby from the East Cliff
- Whitby from the Mount
- Whitby Abbey - West view
- Whitby, The Khyber Pass.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.