Brussels / sketched on the spot and on stone by W. Froome [i.e. Frome] Smallwood.
- [England?] : [s.n.], 1830.
- Physical Description:
- 6 leaves of plates : all ill. ; 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDH804.4 .S63 1830+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Never published? Yale Center for British Art copy consists of proofs of the 6 lithographed plates. Each plate is numered and labeled in graphite, and dated "Sept. 1830". The title is written in neat pen and ink on the front cover of contemporary blue paper wrappers.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary stitched blue paper wrappers, with title and plate labels in ms.
- Subject Terms:
- Brussels (Belgium) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Pictorial works.Brussels (Belgium) -- Pictorial works.Church architecture -- Belgium -- Brussels -- Pictorial works.Église Notre-Dame du Sablon (Brussels, Belgium)Lithography -- Specimens -- 1830.
- Church of the Sablon, Brussels (south side)
- Montagne de la Coeur, Brussels
- Entrance to Church of the Sablon in the Rue Royale, Brussels
- Rue de la Madeleine, Brussels
- Hotel de Ville, Brussels
- Relief on wall of the ancient palace of the dukes of Brussels.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.