Symbolum apostolicum : a facsimile after the unique copy in the Vienna National Library of the earliest known Block-book printed in colours : introd. by Ottokar Smital.
- Additional Title(s):
Symbolum apostolicum (Block-book).
- Paris : Pegasus Press, 1927.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 21 cm. + 1 text (22 p. ; 21 cm.).
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ241 S8 1927View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Book board edges are bevelled.
Issued in case.
Includes separate text.
- Subject Terms:
- Block books -- Facsimiles.Incunabula -- Facsimiles.Wood-engraving, German -- Specimens.
- Wood engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1927.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.