A practical explanation of the elements of architecture : for the use of drawing academies and mechanics' institutions : with seven engravings / by Geo. Smith, architect ...
- Edinburgh : Printed for Daniel Lizars, Edinburgh; G.B. Whittaker, London; and W. Curry, Jun. & co., Dublin, 1827.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 36 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2815 S57 1827Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed boards, as issued.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements: p.  of cover.
Printed by James Clarke & Co., Edinburgh.
Illustrations by W.H. Lizars; after G[eorge] Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Orders.Architecture.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1827.James Clarke & Co. -- Printer.Lizars, Daniel, d.1812- -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Smith, George, architect, A practical explanation of the elements of architecture , 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.