Soane, John, 1753-1837, Designs in architecture , 1778
- Designs in architecture : consisting of plans, elevations, and sections, for temples, baths, cassines, pavilions, garden-seats, obelisks and other buildings : for decorating pleasure-ground, parks, forests, &c., &c. : engraved on 38 copper-plates / by John Soan [sic].
- London : Printed for I. Taylor, 1778.
- Physical Description:
- ,  p. :  (i.e. 37) leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTS835 W35 1773Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates xxxvi and xxxvii printed on 1 leaf.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound with: Carpenter's pleasure / by N. Wallis. London, .
BAC: Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Early works to 1800.Architecture -- Details -- Early works to 1800.Architecture -- Early works to 1800.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1778.Taylor, I. -- Publisher.Temples -- Designs and plans -- Early works to 1800.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.