The Tunbridge Wells guide;, [1817?]
- The Tunbridge Wells guide; or, An account of the ancient & present state of that place, with a particular description of all the towns, villages, antiquities, natural curiosities, ancient & modern seats founderies, &c., within the circumference of sixteen miles, with accurate views of the principal objects.
- Tunbridge Wells : Printed & Published by J. Clifford, [1817?]
- Physical Description:
- xx, 332 p. illus., fold. map.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsS 327.93 (8vo)Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Subject Terms:
- Tunbridge Wells (England) -- Guidebooks.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.