The floral gift : an illuminated souvenir / by Samuel Stanesby.
- London : Griffith & Farran, Corner of St. Paul's Churchyard, .
- Physical Description:
- , 28 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAY14 .S73 1863Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Illuminated by Saml. Stanesby. Printed in colors by Thomas Bessent"--T.p. verso.
Date of publication from British Library.
Each page accompanied by guard sheet.
Engraved vignette on t.p.
British Museum. General catalogue of printed books to 1955 (compact edition), v. 24, 451
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-stamped red morocco style binding. Binder's ticket: Bound by Bone & Son. 76, Fleet Street, London. Bookseller's ticket: S. B. Fuller, Late J. and S. B. Fuller, 61, Pall Mall. Removed from Rathbone Place. Contains pressed fern.
- Subject Terms:
- Bessent, Thomas -- Printer.Bone & Son -- Binder.English poetry.Gift books.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Griffith & Farran -- Publisher.Illumination of books and manuscripts -- Specimens.
- Gift books -- England -- London -- 1863.
Chromolithographs -- 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.