The complete cabinet maker, and upholsterer's guide : comprising, the rudiments and principles of cabinet-making and upholstery, with familiar instructions ... : for attaining a proficiency in the art of drawing, the processes ... directions ... and a number of receipts ... / by J. Stokes.
- London : Dean & Munday, [1829?]
- Physical Description:
- 133,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT197 S8 1829 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT197 S8 1829 Copy 2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Some later editions published under title: The cabinet-maker and upholsterer's companion.
Preface dated 1829.
Abbey, J.R. Life 75
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy and is in original printed boards, as issued.
- Subject Terms:
- Cabinetwork.Dean & Mundy -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- [1829?].Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- [1829?].Furniture.Interior decoration.Upholstery.Workshop recipes.
YCBA Collections Search
Stokes, J, The complete cabinet maker, and upholsterer's guide , [1829?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.