Pictorial survey and tourists' guide to Lough Derg and the River Shannon : with a statistical and topographical account of the country through which it passes ... / by William Stokes.
- London : Printed by Schulze and Co., 1842.
- Physical Description:
- 31,  p.,  folded leaves of plates : ill., maps ; 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA990.S5 S76 1842+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Patronized by the Shannon Commissioners, the Board of Works, and the City of Dublin Steam Packet Company."--Title pag.e
Plates printed by Hullmandel.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind-stamped publisher's dark blue cloth, with title stamped in gilt.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Ireland -- Donegal.Derg, Lough (Donegal, Ireland) -- Description and travel.Hullmandel -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1842.Schulze and Co. -- Publisher.Shannon River (Ireland) -- Description and travel.Waterways -- Ireland -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Stokes, William, 1793-, Pictorial survey and tourists' guide to Lough Derg and the River Shannon , 1842
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.