The history and gazetteer of the county of Derby : drawn up from actual observation, and from the best authorities; containing a variety of geological, mineralogical, commercial and statistical information ... / the materials collected by the publisher, Stephen Glover ; edited by Thomas Noble.
- Derby [England] : Printed for the publisher by Henry Mozley and son, 1831-33.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. [v.1, pt.1, v. 2., pt. 1] : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 D43 G54 1831+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Planned to comprise 4 parts in 2 volumes.
No more published.
Illustrations by Josiah Neale.
- Subject Terms:
- Derby (England) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1831-33.Derbyshire (England) -- History.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1831-33.Mozley, Henry and son -- Printer.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1831-33.
YCBA Collections Search
Glover, Stephen, d. 1869, The history and gazetteer of the county of Derby , 1831-33
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.