An historical account of the rise and progress of the Bengal Native Infantry : from its first formation in 1757, to 1796 when the present regulations took place, together with a detail of the services on which the several battalions have been employed / by Captain John Williams.
- London : John Murray, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 387 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS442.5 W55 1817Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original boards, as issued.
Printed by C. Roworth, Bell-yard, Temple-bar.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 439
- Subject Terms:
- India -- History, Military.Murray, John -- Publisher.Roworth, C. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1817.
YCBA Collections Search
Williams, John, Captain, An historical account of the rise and progress of the Bengal Native Infantry , 1817
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.