Letters on India : political, commercial, and military : relative to subjects important to the British interests in the East : addressed to a proprietor of East-India stock / by Lieut. Colonel Taylor.
- London : Printed by S. Hamilton, Falcon-Court, Fleet-street; for Messrs. Carpenter and Co. Old Bond Street [et. al.], 1800.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 270 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS463 T38 1800+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 423
Illustrations by T. Ran.
- Subject Terms:
- Carpenter and Co. -- Publisher.East India Company.Hamilton, S. -- Printer.India -- History -- British occupation, 1765-1947.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.