Masefield, John, 1878-1967, Right royal,, 1920
- Right royal, by John Masefield.
- London, William Heinemann, 1920.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p.l., 3-119,  p. illus. (plan) 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1456Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN Iq M377 920Rc: This is number 144.
"This edition ... numbered and signed by the author is limited to 500 copies for sale and 25 copies for presentation, of which this is ..."
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 326
BAC: British Art Center copy: First edition. Mock vellum white quarter boards, and bluish-green board covers; stamped in gilt on spine, top edge gilt, untrimmed. Half-title, title-page, 1 line-photoengraving in text, map. Number 343 of 525 copies, 25 for presentation, all signed by the author. Spine height: 9 1/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Masefield, John, 1878-1967 -- Autograph.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.