Storer, James, 1771-1853, Collegiorum portae apud Cantabrigiam , [1825?]
Collegiorum portae apud Cantabrigiam / à J. et H.S. Storer delineatae et insculptae.
- Additional Title(s):
- [Cambridge, England] : Pubd. by W. Styles, Brunswick Place, Causeway, Cambridge, [1825?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves,  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLF128 .S76 1825+ Copy 1 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsLF128 .S76 1825+ Copy 2 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Engraved title page with vignette.
Date of publication from NSTC.
Bowes, R. Catalogue of books printed at or relating to the University of Cambridge, from 1521 to 1893, p. 307
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 has bound with it Illustrations of the University of Cambridge / J.S. Storer. Cambridge, 1826? Copy 2 is bound in original brown illustrated wrappers (rebacked), with green pictorial paper label on front cover. Publisher's advertisements,  p. at end.
"Exhibiting in twenty highly finished vignettes the chief entrance to the several colleges, with the arms subjoined to each; the title page of this work is adorned with a subject allegorical and elegeant, price £1:5:0."--Publisher's description, in contemporary advertisement.
- Subject Terms:
- Styles, W. -- PublisherUniversity of Cambridge -- Buildings.University of Cambridge -- Pictorial works.
- Engravings -- 1825.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.