Stretton, Henry, Original sketches, drawn and engraved on stone , [1844?]
Original sketches, drawn and engraved on stone / by Henry Stretton, Esq.
- [London] : Subscribers' copies to be had of Mr. Paul Gauci, 9, North Cresent, Alfred Place; and of Mr. Worsfold, 161, Regent Street, [1844?]
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD919 .S77 1830+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Tinted lithographs by P. (Paul) Gauci; after Henry Stretton.
The dedication leaf of the British Art Center copy is watermarked 1844.
List of subscribers: p. 
- Subject Terms:
- Gauci, Paul -- BooksellerGhent (Belgium) -- Pictorial works.Landscape -- Europe -- Pictorial works.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1844.Monmouthshire (Wales) -- Pictorial works.Worsfold, Mr. -- Bookseller
- Subscriber's lists.
- Chateau de Welden, near Ghent
- Near the Great Skerrid, Monmouthshire
- Temple of Diana at Baia
- Llangunader Bridge, Brecknockshire
- In the grounds of W.R. Stretton, Brecknockshire
- Brig Ashore, near the South Foreland
- Fall of the Vatry in the Devil's Glen, Co. Wicklow
- View of the Chateau of Weldene.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.