Audubon, John James, 1785-1851, John James Audubon , c1993
- John James Audubon : the watercolors for The Birds of America / John James Audubon ; Annette Blaugrund and Theodore E. Stebbins, Jr., editors ; catalog entries by Carole Anne Slatkin ; essays by Theodore E. Stebbins, Jr., Annette Blaugrund, Amy R. W. Meyers, and Reba Fishman Snyder ; executive editor Holly Hotchner.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Birds of America.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Villard Books : c1993.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 382 p. : chiefly ill. ; 34 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 Au4 A12 1993 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of a travelling exhibition of the original watercolors from Aubudon's Birds of America held by the New-York Historical Society.
- Subject Terms:
- Audubon, John James, 1785-1851 Birds of America -- Exhibitions.Audubon, John James, 1785-1851.Birds -- North America -- Pictorial works -- Exhibitions.Ornithological illustration -- Exhibitions.Ornithologists -- United States -- Biography.Watercolor painting, American -- Exhibitions.Wildlife artists -- United States -- Biography.