Dallaway, James, 1763-1834, A series of discourses upon architecture in England from the Norman æra to the close of the reign of Queen Elizabeth , 1833
- A series of discourses upon architecture in England from the Norman æra to the close of the reign of Queen Elizabeth : with an appendix of notes and illustrations : and an historical account of master and free masons / by the Rev. James Dallaway.
- London : John Williams, 1833.
- Physical Description:
- , 447 p. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA961 D35 1833Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Samuel Bentley, Dorset Street, Fleet Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Great Britain.Bentley, Samuel -- Printer.Freemasons.Williams, John -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.