The history and antiquities of the county of Suffolk : with genealogical and architectural notices of its several towns and villages / by the Rev. Alfred Suckling.
- London : J. Weale, 1846-1848.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 321
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy. Copy 2 imperfect: v.1 wanting.
Printed by W. Hughes, King's Head Court, Gough Square.
Illustrations by F. Bedford; after Alfred Suckling, R.B. Coe, Mrs. Cunningham, Miss Dowson, Penrice Bell, Miss J. Worship, H. Watling, Mrs. Barne. Illustrations printed by Standidge & Co.
Published in parts.
"... work was not completed"--DNB
Originally issued in parts.
- Subject Terms:
- Hughes, W. -- Printer.Standidge & Co. -- Printer.Suffolk (England)Weale, J. -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1846-1848.
Lithotints -- 1846-1848.
Steel engravings -- 1846-1848.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1846-1848.
YCBA Collections Search
Suckling, Alfred Inigo, 1796-1856, The history and antiquities of the county of Suffolk , 1846-1848
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.