London : illustrated by twenty bird's-eye views of the principal streets : also a map showing its chief suburbs and environs : and by a street-map of central London by Herbert Fry.
- Ninth year of publication : revised and enlarged.
- London : W.H. Allen, 1889.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 286, viii,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA679 F94 1889Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Publisher's advertisements: [vii] p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original wrappers, as issued.
Printed by William Clowes and Sons, Stamford Street and Charing Cross.
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, W.H. -- Publisher.Clowes, William and Sons -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1850.Great Britain -- Description and travel.London (England) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.