The wards of London : containing a historical and topograhical description of every object of importance within the boundaries of the city : with an account of all the companies, institutions, buildings, ancient remains, &c. &c : and biographical sketches of all eminent persons connected therewith / by Henry Thomas.
- London : J. Gifford, 1828-1830.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA677.1 T46 1828Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by W. Sears, 11, Budge Row, Walbrook.
BAC: British Art Center copy has ms. notes.
BAC: T.p. of v. 2 reads: Ancient remains, antiquities and recent improvements, of the city of London.
- Subject Terms:
- Gifford, J. -- Publisher.Sears, W. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1820-30.
Engravings -- 1828-30.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.