IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Swan, Abraham, Designs in carpentry , 1759
Designs in carpentry : containing domes, trussed roofs, flooring, trussing of beams, angle-brackets, and cornices / by Abraham Swan.
- London : Printed for, and sold by, the author, 1759.
- Physical Description:
- , 8,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTH5603 S8 1759Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- English short title catalogue, N6536
Harris, E. British architectural books and writers. Cambridge, 1994. 874
Plates are dated November 1758.
- Subject Terms:
- Carpentry -- Early works to 1800.Domes -- Early works to 1800.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1759.Roofs -- Early works to 1800.Swan, Abraham -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.