Taylor's designs of fashionable furniture , [1830?]
- Taylor's designs of fashionable furniture : published weekly, price 4s. each number : 41, Great Pulteney Street, Golden Square.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Designs of fashionable furniture
- [London] : [s.n.], [1830?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 24 x 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1968 .T39 1830+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
One part of a projected weekly series showing designs of early Victorian style in which the forms were based on Regency patterns. The three plates illustrate drapes and curtain pole, sofas, a chair, pier glass with matching table, and a very French looking bed with swan ends.
Eng. cat. of books. Prel. vol., p. 579
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original stitched blue paper wrappers, as issued. Inscribed: March 15.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- Great Britain.Draperies in interior decoration -- Great Britain.Furniture design -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Interior decoration -- Great Britain -- 19th century.
- Etchings -- Hand-colored -- 1830.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.