Windsor Castle, 1847
- Windsor Castle [graphic]
- London : Published by W. F. Taylor, Windsor & Hamilton & Co. London, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- 1 print on 4 joined sheets : hand-colored aquatint ; sheets end-to-end 18 x 196 cm, accordion folded to 18 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.W76 W76 1847Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title from cover of publisher's original cloth folder.
With features of the castle identified along the bottom margin.
Perhaps issued with: A short description of Windsor Castle. Windsor : Published by W.F. Taylor, Public Library, .
Abbey, J.R. Life, 570
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. In publisher's original gilt- and blind-stamped brown cloth folder. Rear pastedown with advertisement for the booklet that may have been intended to accompany the panorama.
- Subject Terms:
- Castles -- England.Taylor, W. F. -- Publisher.Windsor & Hamilton & Co. -- Publisher.Windsor (Berkshire, England) -- Pictorial works.Windsor Castle -- Buildings, structures, etc.Windsor Castle -- Pictorial works.
- Panoramas -- England -- Windsor.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1847.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.