Rambles in the footsteps of Don Quixote / by the late H.D. Inglis ; with illustrations by George Cruikshank.
- London : Whittaker & Co., 1837.
- Physical Description:
- , xii, 203,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDP302 .C7814 1837Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Gloria ScheuerView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by Manning and Smithson, Ivy Lane, Paternoster Row.
With an engraved vignette on title page.
Cohn, A.M. George Cruikshank, 433
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-stamped smooth calf binding. Lacks advertising matter described in Cohn.
- Subject Terms:
- Cervantes Saavedra, Miguel de, 1547-1616. Don Quixote.Etching -- Specimens -- 1837.Mancha (Spain)Manning and Smithson -- Printer.Scheuer, Gloria -- Provenance.Spain -- Description and travel.Whittaker & Co. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Inglis, Henry D. (Henry David), 1795-1835, Rambles in the footsteps of Don Quixote , 1837
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.