Segard, W, Picturesque views of public edifices in Paris , MDCCCXIV 
- Picturesque views of public edifices in Paris / by Messrs. Segard and Testard ; acquatinted, in imitation of the drawings, by Mr. Rosenberg.
- London : Printed by J. Moyes, Greville Street, for Gale, Curtis, and Fenner, Paternoster-Row, and Samuel Leigh, in the Strand, MDCCCXIV 
- Physical Description:
- 6, , 40 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC731 .S44 1814+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With a preliminary half-title leaf.
Abbey, J.R. Travel, 104
Tooley, R.V. Coloured plates (1973 ed.) 448
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in original brown paper covered boards. Paper label on front cover with title. Bookseller's label on front cover: Sold by Martin Keene Bookseller & Stationer, 6, College Green, Corner of Anglesea Strt Dublin.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- France -- Paris -- Pictorial works.Leigh, Samuel -- Publisher.Moyes, J. -- Printer.Paris (France) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Pictorial works.Public buildings -- France -- Paris -- Pictorial works.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1814.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.