Elizabeth, Princess of England, 1770-1840, Six engravings by H. Thielcke, after the designs of Her Royal Highness the Princess Elizabeth , 1813
- Six engravings by H. Thielcke, after the designs of Her Royal Highness the Princess Elizabeth : with illustrations in verse.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Six engravings
- London : Published by R. Ackermann, Repository of Arts, 101 Strand; Printed by William Bulmer and Co., Shakespeare Press, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- , 38,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.E55 S6 1813+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates marked 'Proof' in lower left.
Spine title: Six engravings.
Poetry attributed to William Combe.
Frontispiece included as plate in collation.
BM (Compact edition). Supplement, v. 2, 933
BAC: Bound in gold-stamped red morocco. Armorial device on both upper and lower board.
- The father's return -- Faith and charity -- Pleasures of childhood -- Affection and pleasure -- The warrior's tale -- Resting after travelling.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.William Bulmer and Co., Shakespeare Press -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- 1813
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.