Stenelaus and Amylda , 1858
- Stenelaus and Amylda : a Christmas legend : for children of a larger growth / illustrated by George Cruikshank.
- London : Griffith and Farran, 1858.
- Physical Description:
- 32 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3991.A1 S74 1859Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Gloria ScheuerAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Chiswick Press. Printed by C. Whittingham, Tooks Court, Chancery Lane.
Cohn, A.M. George Cruikshank, 774
BEIN 1978 1354: Original covers.
BEIN Jn18 210gh: Original covers.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in half calf and brown cloth. Publisher's original blue-green wrappers bound in at back. Illustrations uncolored.
- Subject Terms:
- Chiswick Press -- Printer.Christmas stories.Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.Griffith and Farran -- Publisher.Temperance -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wood engravings -- 1858.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.