Art Institute of Chicago, British art , c1992
British art : recent acquisitions and discoveries.
- Chicago, Ill. : Art Institute of Chicago, c1992.
- Physical Description:
- p. -192 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6767 A77 1992 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 183-191).
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Illinois -- Chicago.Art Institute of Chicago -- Catalogs.Art, British.
- Joseph Wright of Derby : Self-portrait in a fur cap / Judy Egerton
- Art, illustration and enterprise in late eighteenth-century English art : a painting by Philippe Jacques de Loutherbourg / Gloria Groom
- Elizabeth Siddal : drawn into the pre-Raphaelite circle / Laurel Bradley
- As others saw him : a self-portrait by Simeon Solomon / Debra N. Mancoff
- A symphony reexamined : an unpublished study for Whistler's portrait of Mrs. Frances Leyland / Branka Nakanishi
- Omar Ramsden and Alwyn Carr : an arts and crafts collaboration / Ghenete Zelleke.