Thorpe, John, active 1834-1873, Mann's Views of Hastings and St. Leonard's, 
Mann's Views of Hastings and St. Leonard's.
- Additional Title(s):
Views of Hastings and St. Leonard's
- [Hastings] : Published, June 1st 1854, by Thomas Mann, Hastings, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.H35 T46 1854+ Copy 1 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.H35 T46 1854+ Copy 2 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Tinted lithographs by John Brandard; after Thomas Ross and John Thorpe. Printed by M. & N. Hanhart.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 166
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Both copies bound in publisher's original printed wrappers. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy. Hand colored. Copy 2 is uncolored.
- Subject Terms:
- Hastings (England) -- Pictorial works.M. & N. Hanhart -- PrinterMann, Thomas -- PublisherSt. Leonards (East Sussex, England) -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1854.
- Entrance to Hastings
- Hastings from the east cliff
- Fish-market, Hastings
- Marina St. Leonards, Looking West
- Marina St. Leonards, Looking east
- Grand Parade, Hastings
- Eversfield Place, Hastings
- Carlisle Parade, Hastings.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.