Blake, William, 1757-1827, The early illuminated books , c1993
- The early illuminated books / edited with introductions and notes by Morris Eaves, Robert N. Essick, and Joseph Viscomi.
- London : William Blake Trust/Tate Gallery, c1993.
- Physical Description:
- 286 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4142 E28 1993 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 279-286)
- All religions are one. --There is no natural religion. -- The book of Thel. --The marriage of heaven and hell. --Visions of the daughters of Albion.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Manuscripts -- Facsimiles.Illumination of books and manuscripts, English.Manuscripts, English -- Facsimiles.