Views in St. Helena.
- Additional Title(s):
Descriptive sketch of the island of St. Helena
Views in Saint Helena
- [London] : [Published & sold by Edwd. Orme, Bond Street, Corner of Brook Street ...], [Nov. 1, 1815]
- Physical Description:
-  leaf,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 35 cm x 51 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2022 33Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title from cover. Variant title from page .
Imprint from plates. Place of publication appears at end of publisher statement. Date of publication appears before publisher name.
"Davidson, Printer, Old Boswell Court, London."--Page .
Engraved by Clark & Dubourg, after Capt. Tobin R.N.
Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 311
BAC Folio A 2022 33: The Abbey copy. Plates are hand-colored. In publisher's blue wrappers with printed paper title label on front cover. Bookplate: Philip Gosse Weppons.
- Subject Terms:
- Gosse, Philip -- Bookplate.Saint Helena -- Pictorial works.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.