Morton, Alan Q, Science in the 18th century , 1993
Science in the 18th century : the King George III collection / Alan Q. Morton.
- London : Science Museum, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 64 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryQ105 G74 M67 1993 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This book was prepared to coincide with the opening in 1993 of an exhibition in the Museum entitled Science in the 18th century..."--P 10.
- Subject Terms:
- Scientific apparatus and instruments -- Exhibitions.