The art of working in pasteboard : upon scientific principles : to which is added, an appendix, containing directions for constructing architectural models : intended as a sequel to Papyro-plastics, or the art of modelling in paper / compiled from the German, with corrections and additions, by D. Boileau ; with eight plates.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Boosey and Sons, 1827.
- Physical Description:
- 114 p., ,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT870 B52 1827Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy in original boards, as issued.
Printed by W. Wilson, Printer, Skinner-street, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural models.Boosey and Sons -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1827.Paperboard.Wilson, W. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Blasche, Bernhard Heinrich, 1766-1832, The art of working in pasteboard , 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.