A descriptive handbook of modern water-colour pigments : illustrated with seventy-two colour washes skilfully gradated by hand on Whatman's drawing paper : with an introductory essay on the recent water-colour controversy / by J. Scott Taylor.
- Twenty-third thousand.
- London : Winsor & Newton, .
- Physical Description:
- iv, 70, ,  leaves,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2380 T38 1911Yale Center for British Art, Paul MelloAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Cover title: No. 43. Modern water-colour pigments.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original wrappers, as issued.
Date from bookseller's catalogue.
BAC: Publisher's advertisement:  p. at end.
134 individually mounted color samples.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Clowes, William and Sons -- Printer.Colors.Pigments.Watercolor painting.Winsor & Newton. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Taylor, J. Scott (John Scott), A descriptive handbook of modern water-colour pigments , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.