Lights along the line : a geographical and topographical description of the salubrious city of Southport, its literature and its art : with geological, historical, and metaphorical pencillings by the way / by Yrneh Koorbezarg.
- New and enlarged edition.
- Liverpool [England] : Edward Howell, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- -60,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 S75 K77 1855Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center in original printed wrappers, as issued.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1855.Howell, Edward -- Publisher.Railroads -- Great Britain.Southport (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.