A nomenclature of colours, hues, tints, and shades : applicable to artists and natural sciences : to manufactures : and other purposes of general utility / by D.R. Hay.
- Edinburgh ; William Blackwood & Sons, 1845.
London : William Blackwood & Sons, 1845.
- Physical Description:
- , 72 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTP936 H38 1845Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC; British Art Center copy bound in blind- stamped brown publisher's cloth.
BAC: Publisher's advertisments:  p. at end.
Illustrations by W. H. Lizars.
Printed by Ballantyne and Hughes, Paul Work, Canongate, Edinburgh.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Ballantyne and Hughes -- Printer.Blackwood, William & Sons -- Publisher.Edinburgh (Scotland) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1845.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1845.Pigments.
YCBA Collections Search
Hay, D. R. (David Ramsay), 1798-1866, A nomenclature of colours, hues, tints, and shades , 1845
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.